Table of Contents
- Best Adjustable Beds 2020
- 1. HOFISH 2020 Upgraded Solid Wood Slat Adjustable Bed Frame
- 2. DynastyMattress S-Cape 2.0 Adjustable Beds Set Sleep System
- 3. Classic Brands Adjustable Comfort Upholstered Adjustable Bed Base
- 4. Leggett & Platt ShipShape Adjustable Bed Base with Ultra-Quiet Motor
- 5. Reverie 7S Adjustable Bed
- 6. iDealBed 4i Custom Adjustable Bed Base
- 7. LUCID L300 Adjustable Bed Base
- 8. PragmaBed Pragmatic Adjustable Bed Frame
When was the last time you slept uninterrupted without waking up 2-3 times in the middle of the night for no apparent reason? A good night’s sleep or a quick nap is one of life’s little comforts that cannot be compromised.
After a long day at work, you deserve to feel cozy and warm on an adjustable bed that gives you the freedom of movement you need. In this post, we have thoroughly researched the best adjustable beds available in the market. After our evaluation, we came up with a list of 8 such beds that stand out from the rest.
Chronic pain is another reason you would want to know more about an adjustable bed. Millions of people suffer from lower back pain. Mainly, due to sitting the whole day on a chair. No matter how much active you are in the morning, you are doomed to suffer from chronic pain if you put your body in an uncomfortable position later in the day.
Best Adjustable Beds 2020
1. HOFISH 2020 Upgraded Solid Wood Slat Adjustable Bed Frame
Hofish has many unique features compared to other adjustable beds available in the market. It comes with a wireless remote control that lets you place your head and feet in many different positions. You can use the remote control to change the positions until you feel fully comfortable and at ease.
You also have the flexibility to use any mattress of your choice. It works great with memory foam, latex and, spring mattresses. Moreover, you don’t have to worry about assembling the bed. Setting up is very easy and hassle-free. All you have to do is screw bolts to tighten the legs of the bed base and you’re good to go. It should take about 30 minutes to finish the entire set up.
As far as shipping is concerned, the bed will arrive at your home in two large cardboard boxes. There are more boxes inside for other accessories so you will be spending quite a lot of time reading instructions and unpacking the boxes. It would be great for you to have another person helping you out. But you will be just fine if you want to do it all by yourself.
- Much cheaper than adjustable beds of other brands.
- Numerous adjustable positions.
- Quiet and smooth motor.
- The remote can be a bit tricky sometimes.
- No washers for the leg posts.
- Not enough USB ports.
2. DynastyMattress S-Cape 2.0 Adjustable Beds Set Sleep System
S-Cape 2.0 is an advanced adjustable bed created by the collaboration of Leggett & Platt and Dynasty Mattress. Both these company are industry leaders and specialize in adjustable beds and their accessories. This is one of the most popular adjustable beds in the United States.
The wireless remote control that the company provides is not an ordinary one. It has a backlit keypad, a lock button, and the ability to turn the underbed lighting with it. You are more likely to use this bed for sleeping overnight. Hence, these features are very handy in a dark room.
- Operates very smoothly and quietly.
- Relieves lower back and muscle pain.
- Firm and well-cushioned mattresses.
- The customer service could be better.
- The mattresses have an industrial odor and an outgassing smell which lasts for a few days.
- Mattresses are imported from China. So it’s not regulated like the Made in USAfoams.
3. Classic Brands Adjustable Comfort Upholstered Adjustable Bed Base
Classic Brands is an adjustable bed that lets you perform activities of daily living on your bed itself. You can work with a laptop, watch television, or read books laying in a position that feels comfortable to you.
Generally, to feel comfortable on a regular bed, you have to change and shift your position several times. But with Classic Brands Adjustable Bed Base, all you have to do is use the remote controller to either change the position of your feet or your upper body.
In addition, it also has two massaging centers on the surface of the bed. If you feel sore, you can massage your head or feet, or both. All with a click of a button. It’s also very quick and easy to reset the bed to a horizontal position.
One feature that makes it one of the best adjustable beds is its zero gravity position. In the zero gravity position, the bed elevates both your head and feet leaving your hips area hanging in between in a relaxed position.
- Easy to set up.
- Works great for people of all ages.
- Great customer service.
- No spare screws provided.
- Takes time to get acquainted with the remote control.
- The legs are hard and sturdy but not made from the pure metal.
4. Leggett & Platt ShipShape Adjustable Bed Base with Ultra-Quiet Motor
ShipShape Adjustable Bed is a product from Leggett & Platt. An industry leader in the production of adjustable bases and casual seating. It is known for its innovative designs and craftsmanship. This luxurious adjustable bed can be used for activities such as relaxing, reading and also for work.
In the zero gravity position, your legs get elevated to the same height as that of your heart. This position is extremely effective for instant relaxation. Also, It relieves you from soreness and fatigue in a matter of minutes. The creators of ShipShape have made it shipment friendly. Which means it can be easily packed, unpacked and assembled.
The package contains a deck assembly, catalog, and a DVD to guide you through the process of assembly. The package is fairly heavy so you will definitely need the help of another person. Once you are done with the setup, you can use the hand control to adjust the position of the power foundation. That’s it.
- Easy assembly.
- Top notch material used in the construction of this adjustable bed.
- Cheaper than other brands.
- It has an ‘industrial’ odor on its arrival, which stays for a few days.
- No wireless remote control.
- The bed doesn’t have castors for the feet. So, it’s difficult to move it.
5. Reverie 7S Adjustable Bed
Reverie, a New York-based company is one of the best adjustable bed manufacturers. It comes with a 20-Year Limited Warranty. Reverie ships to a total of 48 states in the United States. It has all the advanced features that other brands making adjustable beds provide.
It has a wireless remote control to adjust the height and elevation of the power foundation. A wireless remote is quite handy in times when you want to change your sleeping position in the middle of the night.
Moreover, you can relieve all your stress and soreness with the massager provider beneath the power foundation. You can use the massager to relax your tired muscles after a long day at work. You can use any mattress you want as it has a standard bed frame. Also, the 4 corner retainer bars keep the mattress tidy and intact all the time.
- Easy to assemble.
- The settings are programmable.
- It has a sturdy and adjustable frame.
- The package is very large in size. So you will need a hand to move it into your room.
- The Bluetooth app needs some enhancements.
- The alarm clock is not reliable.
6. iDealBed 4i Custom Adjustable Bed Base
iDeal Bed 4i is a custom adjustable bed base that comes in many sizes. In particular, it has 7 different sizes to suit the needs of every individual. All your favorite relaxing positions like zero gravity, anti-snore, and flat are preset. All you have to do is us the wireless remote controller to adjust your desired position at the click of a button.
Moreover, you can also keep iDealBed 4i in your living room or TV room. It’s chic design and furnishings are only going to improve the aesthetics of your home. For people who like to use their mobile phone on the bed, iDealBed had provided 2 USB ports on each side of the bed.
You can charge your phone and also connect other USB devices like music players and tablet computers. With all these amazing features, it is definitely one of the best adjustable beds available in the market.
- Very affordable.
- Sturdy design.
- Heavy-duty materials that can last for years.
- The massager could be better.
- It weighs a lot more than other adjustable beds. Assembling this bed is a two-person job.
- Difficult to attach external headboard to this bed.
7. LUCID L300 Adjustable Bed Base
LUCID L300 is one of the most popular adjustable beds. Lucid claims it only takes 5 minutes to assemble the entire bed. We completely agree with Lucid on that. Also assembling it is a one person job as there are no heavy parts in the package. It is also easy to disassemble in case you want to move it to another room.
Besides, the motors are very silent and smooth. So, it doesn’t make any squeaking noises while changing to the head or feet position. You can elevate your head from 0 to 60 degrees and feet up to 45 degrees. For charging your mobile phone, Lucid has provided two standard USB ports on each side of the bed. The wireless remote is one of the best features of this adjustable bed. It has a total of 7 keys which can perform all the essential functions.
- Installation takes only 5 minutes.
- Total 4 USB ports.
- Available in many sizes.
- This bed needs mattress retainers.
- The legs are too long. Not great for elderly people.
- Customer service could be better.
8. PragmaBed Pragmatic Adjustable Bed Frame
PragmaBed Pragmatic Adjustable Bed Frame comes in 5 sizes. It can also be used as a twin bed. The twin bed weighs 26.9 pounds. So, it’s fairly heavy. As you already might have guessed from the picture above, it doesn’t come with a mattress. It’s just an adjustable bed frame that can be paired with any standard size mattress.
PragmaBed promises health benefits such as improved circulation, relieved back pain, lower blood pressure, reduced acid reflux, and restful post-surgery healing. Another best feature of this bed is that you won’t need any tools or machinery to assemble it. You can just unfold the bed and it is ready for usage.
- Very affordable.
- Motors last much longer than any other adjustable bed in the market.
- Well built and sturdy.
- It’s quite heavy. So, you will need at least two people to lift it to your room.
- The wires need to be zip-tied. They are a bit messy.
- No wireless remote control.
Also Read- 10 Best Innerspring Mattress in 2020 [Complete Guide & Reviews]