Best Adjustable Beds in 2019 [The Complete Guide & Reviews]
Table of Contents
- Best Adjustable Beds 2019
- 1. HOFISH 2019 Upgraded Solid Wood Slat Adjustable Bed Frame
- 2. DynastyMattress S-Cape 2.0 Adjustable Beds Set Sleep System
- 3. Classic Brands Adjustable Comfort Upholstered Adjustable Bed Base
- 4. Leggett & Platt ShipShape Adjustable Bed Base with Ultra-Quiet Motor
- 5. Reverie 7S Adjustable Bed
- 6. iDealBed 4i Custom Adjustable Bed Base
- 7. LUCID L300 Adjustable Bed Base
- 8. PragmaBed Pragmatic Adjustable Bed Frame
When was the last time you slept uninterrupted without waking up 2-3 times in the middle of the night for no apparent reason? A good night’s sleep or a quick nap is one of life’s little comforts that cannot be compromised.
After a long day at work, you deserve to feel cozy and warm on an adjustable bed that gives you the freedom of movement you need. In this post, we have thoroughly researched the best adjustable beds available in the market. After our evaluation, we came up with a list of 8 such beds that stand out from the rest.
Chronic pain is another reason you would want to know more about an adjustable bed. Millions of people suffer from lower back pain. Mainly, due to sitting the whole day on a chair. No matter how much active you are in the morning, you are doomed to suffer from chronic pain if you put your body in an uncomfortable position later in the day.
Best Adjustable Beds 2019
1. HOFISH 2019 Upgraded Solid Wood Slat Adjustable Bed Frame
Hofish has many unique features compared to other adjustable beds available in the market. It comes with wireless remote control that lets you place your head and feet in many different positions. You can use the remote control to change the positions until you feel fully comfortable and at ease.
You also have the flexibility to use any mattress of your choice. It works great with memory foam, latex and, spring mattresses. Moreover, you don’t have to worry about assembling the bed. Setting up is very easy and hassle-free. All you have to do is screw bolts to tighten the legs of the bed base and you’re good to go. It should take about 30 minutes to finish the entire set up.
As far as shipping is concerned, the bed will arrive at your home in two large cardboard boxes. There are more boxes inside for other accessories so you will be spending quite a lot of time reading instructions and unpacking the boxes. It would be great for you to have another person helping you out. But you will be just fine if you want to do it all by yourself.
- 【One step assembly】 3 minutes tools-free assembly. No motor Assembly required. With this thoughtful assembly design, HOFISH electric beds are easy to set-up for any adult
- 【Features & programs】 2 USB ports on each side of the adjustable beds(four in Total). Wireless back-lit remote Control. 9 programs in Total with 2 customizable programs. Easy sync process for the convenient use of multiple HOFISH adjustable bed independent head incline: 0 - 60 degrees, foot incline 0 - 30 degrees
- 【Unique design & Superior material】 high-end bicast (PU) and non-slip high-quality fabric for the electric bed base. Natural built-in solid wood Eucalyptus slat in HOFISH adjustable beds. Handy removable pocket for placing remote of HOFISH adjustable. Handy removable pocket for placing remote of HOFISH adjustable. "Flat button" in case of malfunction of the remote. 2 Height adjustable bed legs
2. DynastyMattress S-Cape 2.0 Adjustable Beds Set Sleep System
S-Cape 2.0 is an advanced adjustable bed created by the collaboration of Leggett & Platt and Dynasty Mattress. Both these company are industry leaders and specialize in adjustable beds and their accessories. This is one of the most popular adjustable beds in the United States.
The wireless remote control that the company provides is not an ordinary one. It has a backlit keypad, a lock button, and the ability to turn the underbed lighting with it. You are more likely to use this bed for sleeping overnight. Hence, these features are very handy in a dark room.
- New! 2019 S-Cape 2.0 Adjustable Bed System Come with Two Wireless Remote Controls, WallHugger, Dual Massage with Wave. Under Bed Lighting. Made in USA! Base color: Grey, Mattress: White. Feels like the Tempur-Pedic the Ergo Sleep System Adjustable Bed! Retails: $7,500 and up.
- Include two 12" CoolBreeze Gel Memory Foam Mattresses, made with High Quality 1" Gel Memory Foam & 4" Visco-Elastic Memory Foam, 2"+2" AirFlow 3" High Resilience Polyurethane Base Foam, Enhanced AirFlow System. Feel: Medium Firm! 30 Years Limited Warranty , Split King Adjustable Base Dimensions: W38"xL80" each, W76"xL80" Both!
- Head and Foot Articulation Effortlessly raise the head or foot to find the perfect position. 4"-Profile Foundation Style Base with Wall hugger Technology State-of-the-art Wall hugger technology.
3. Classic Brands Adjustable Comfort Upholstered Adjustable Bed Base
Classic Brands is an adjustable bed that lets you perform activities of daily living on your bed itself. You can work with a laptop, watch television, or read books laying in a position that feels comfortable to you.
Generally, to feel comfortable on a regular bed, you have to change and shift your position several times. But with Classic Brands Adjustable Bed Base, all you have to do is use the remote controller to either change the position of your feet or your upper body.
In addition, it also has two massaging centers on the surface of the bed. If you feel sore, you can massage your head or feet, or both. All with a click of a button. It’s also very quick and easy to reset the bed to a horizontal position.
One feature that makes it one of the best adjustable beds is its zero gravity position. In the zero gravity position, the bed elevates both your head and feet leaving your hips area hanging in between in a relaxed position.
- Enjoy lifestyle and health benefits with the Adjustable Comfort ergonomic bed with programmable elevation positions, head and foot massage, USB ports, and wireless remote
- 59" W x 79" L x 15" H
- Whisper quiet adjustable bed base with separate ergonomic head and foot elevations; programmable settings for lounge, TV/PC, and zero-gravity positions
4. Leggett & Platt ShipShape Adjustable Bed Base with Ultra-Quiet Motor
ShipShape Adjustable Bed is a product from Leggett & Platt. An industry leader in the production of adjustable bases and casual seating. It is known for its innovative designs and craftsmanship. This luxurious adjustable bed can be used for activities such as relaxing, reading and also for work.
In the zero gravity position, your legs get elevated to the same height as that of your heart. This position is extremely effective for instant relaxation. Also, It relieves you from soreness and fatigue in a matter of minutes. The creators of ShipShape have made it shipment friendly. Which means it can be easily packed, unpacked and assembled.
The package contains a deck assembly, catalog, and a DVD to guide you through the process of assembly. The package is fairly heavy so you will definitely need the help of another person. Once you are done with the setup, you can use the hand control to adjust the position of the power foundation. That’s it.
- Queen UPS-shippable adjustable base with head and feet articulation
- Whisper quiet motor with 450 lbs. total max weight
- Body angle adjustments can potentially reduce body pain, and moderate or eliminate snoring
5. Reverie 7S Adjustable Bed
Reverie, a New York-based company is one of the best adjustable bed manufacturers. It comes with a 20-Year Limited Warranty. Reverie ships to a total of 48 states in the United States. It has all the advanced features that other brands making adjustable beds provide.
It has a wireless remote control to adjust the height and elevation of the power foundation. A wireless remote is quite handy in times when you want to change your sleeping position in the middle of the night.
Moreover, you can relieve all your stress and soreness with the massager provider beneath the power foundation. You can use the massager to relax your tired muscles after a long day at work. You can use any mattress you want as it has a standard bed frame. Also, the 4 corner retainer bars keep the mattress tidy and intact all the time.
- Includes Curbside Shipping to 48 States - Ships common carrier freight (3-4 weeks)
- 20 Year Limited Warranty - Maxiumum lifting weight is 850 lbs - Heavy duty 3-in-1 legs
- Wireless backlit remote with zero gravity, massage, anti-snore & two memory positions
6. iDealBed 4i Custom Adjustable Bed Base
iDeal Bed 4i is a custom adjustable bed base that comes in many sizes. In particular, it has 7 different sizes to suit the needs of every individual. All your favorite relaxing positions like zero gravity, anti-snore, and flat are preset. All you have to do is us the wireless remote controller to adjust your desired position at the click of a button.
Moreover, you can also keep iDealBed 4i in your living room or TV room. It’s chic design and furnishings are only going to improve the aesthetics of your home. For people who like to use their mobile phone on the bed, iDealBed had provided 2 USB ports on each side of the bed.
You can charge your phone and also connect other USB devices like music players and tablet computers. With all these amazing features, it is definitely one of the best adjustable beds available in the market.
- Enhance comfort and sleep with full articulation which allows the head to be adjusted up to 70° and the foot up to 42°
- Full featured ergonomic wireless back-lit remote with 18 buttons, 3 pre-set positions including zero-gravity, anti-snore, and flat button
- Ultra-quiet Leggett & Platt power motors with 850 lbs. capacity per unit, zero clearance design made to fit inside existing bed frame
7. LUCID L300 Adjustable Bed Base
LUCID L300 is one of the most popular adjustable beds. Lucid claims it only takes 5 minutes to assemble the entire bed. We completely agree with Lucid on that. Also assembling it is a one person job as there are no heavy parts in the package. It is also easy to disassemble in case you want to move it to another room.
Besides, the motors are very silent and smooth. So, it doesn’t make any squeaking noises while changing to the head or feet position. You can elevate your head from 0 to 60 degrees and feet up to 45 degrees. For charging your mobile phone, Lucid has provided two standard USB ports on each side of the bed. The wireless remote is one of the best features of this adjustable bed. It has a total of 7 keys which can perform all the essential functions.
- First-ever folding hinge makes shipping more affordable; easy assembly takes less than 5 minutes from box to bed; no expert assembly needed
- Independent head incline: 0 - 60 degrees, foot incline 0 - 45 degrees; dual USB charging stations on both sides of bed base
- Wireless remote with flashlight, batteries included; programmable memory option for your favorite position
8. PragmaBed Pragmatic Adjustable Bed Frame
PragmaBed Pragmatic Adjustable Bed Frame comes in 5 sizes. It can also be used as a twin bed. The twin bed weighs 26.9 pounds. So, it’s fairly heavy. As you already might have guessed from the picture above, it doesn’t come with a mattress. It’s just an adjustable bed frame that can be paired with any standard size mattress.
PragmaBed promises health benefits such as improved circulation, relieved back pain, lower blood pressure, reduced acid reflux, and restful post-surgery healing. Another best feature of this bed is that you won’t need any tools or machinery to assemble it. You can just unfold the bed and it is ready for usage.
- The Pragmatic Adjustable Bed Frame provides effortless adjustment of head and foot sections to full range of positions
- Very quiet DC motor
- Powder-coated steel frame with stylish gray finish